Welcome with your specialist of repairing crane rails on the spot.
Our achievements at a glance:
- To eliminate the ridges of the rails of cranes
- The edge-chamfering at used up rails avoids, that the cold lap which will be formed in the course of time, damages the guide rollers on the side or the wheels.
- To weld rails rinded out horizontally and to restore the original width of the rail
- To grind all kinds of rail-profiles
Image: A-100 rail before and after edge-chamfering
Your advantages at a glance:
- Increasing significantly the average life of travel wheels and rails
- Higher amounts of money are free for other investments
- Repairing gives a significant better value than making new crane rails
- No production break down
- Evacuation of the hall not necessary
- Increased safety for the function of guide rollers and travel wheels
- NEW! In case of other problems or questions related to your crane rail we also would like to support you by using contacts to our partner companies.